navigation

Jump to solution
JulieYendle
Community Novice

I'm totally lost. My learning activity asks for answers to be written in my learning management system. I don't know where this is or where my notes or workbook are. I'm not sure where i write anything at all or even how to get back to this page I'm on now.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @JulieYendle ...

I'm sorry to read that you are having difficulties locating things within your course.  Unfortunately, most of the Canvas Community members wouldn't have access to your school's Canvas environment or any of your courses.  So, it would be pretty difficult to help you find exactly where you need to go within your course.  In cases such as yours, the best options are to first reach out to your instructor directly.  You can do this right within Canvas by clicking on the "Help" menu on the left-hand side global navigation menu.  Then, there is an option to contact your instructor.  You can find more information about this within the following Guide:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

If you are not able to get in touch with your instructor, then the next best option I can offer is to seek out your school's Canvas administrator or someone from their Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education team.  They would be able to help get you on the right track and maybe even reach out to your instructor on your behalf to let him/her know you are having difficulties.

Finally, I'll also offer up some video tutorials for you:

Video Guide - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com)

The top three videos under "Student Videos" would be worth your time looking at:

Of course, you can look at the other videos as well, but I would recommend those three for sure.

Hopefully you'll be able to connect with your instructor or someone from your school soon so that you can continue on with your course work.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post