question about canvas

Jump to solution
NoraLara
Community Member

hello, I am new student and my classes have not showed up on canvas yet. am I only one who can't see my classes yet? Can anyone else see their classes I'm checking every day I don't know how to contact the teacher. I know classes start on 14th, but do they show up before? I emailed a teacher since yesterday and no response yet am I doing something wrong.  

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @NoraLara ...

You may not have realized this, but you posted your question in the global Canvas Community website.  This is not where your courses are located at your school.  For questions about enrollments such as yours, it is best that you reach out to folks at Chaffey College...as we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or any of your courses.  I'd recommend contacting their school's Canvas administrator or someone from their Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department.  I navigated to this page on the Chaffey College website:

Student Guides and Support (chaffey.edu)

There's a question/answer about how to get technical assistance with Canvas with a response of:

"Canvas 24/7 Help is only available to registered students, faculty, staff. Please login to your Canvas account, and click on the Canvas Help button on the Global Navigation to access all technical support resources."

Hopefully you'll be able to utilize those resources to get the help you need with your courses.  Good luck to you!  Sing out if you have any other questions about this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes