supervisor ask about files had uploaded by students???

Jump to solution
vinhnq
Community Novice

Dear Friends,

I'm a supervisor of my school. I have a question that: 

The teacher asks students to submit regular exams. Student has successfully submitted to the teacher (for the subject). So, where do I go to see the tests that a student has submitted to that teacher?

Please guide me step by step to view those file.

thank you

1 Solution
James
Community Champion

@vinhnq  

You say that you are a supervisor, do you have administrator or other elevated privileges inside Canvas? The student submissions are viewable at the instructor level for a course, but if you haven't been given access to that (it comes with being a Canvas administrator), then you won't be able to see them.

If you do have the proper permissions within Canvas to access student work and grades, then there are several ways you can view or download the student submissions.

You can download all of the submissions from the assignment page, you can download all of them from the gradebook, or you can view them individually from SpeedGrader.

All of the links I provided take you to lessons from the Canvas Instructor Guide. There are other Canvas guides as well, but since student submissions is a classroom activity, that's where you will find the information about seeing student submissions.

View solution in original post