cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erinhmcmillan
Community Team
Community Team

Releases Q&A: 2021-07-17 Modules New Quizzes Student Workflow

Looking to discuss this feature from the 2021-07-17 Release Notes? Post a reply and start a conversation!

POSTING GUIDELINES
  • This topic is for feature discussion only—please share use cases, best practices, etc. regarding this feature
  • Please thread replies as much as possible to keep posts organized
  • Idea enhancements for product managers should be submitted in ideas.canvaslms.com (though linking to the idea here so others can find it is welcome)
  • Bug reports for this feature should be submitted to Canvas Support—bugs will not be triaged in this thread

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
chriscas
Community Champion

This is definitely a welcome improvement over the current functionality of New Quizzes when used in Modules.  I would like to know if this change applies to only New Quizzes or if it affects all LTI assignments in general though.  I'm hoping it's actually a system-wide change that will improve the workflow for other LTIs as well, because all LTI-based assignments have suffered from this issue for years.

-Chris

0 Kudos
glparker
Community Champion

I am not seeing the change to New Quizzes in the Module workflow.    I opened a course using the Test Student, navigated to Modules then stepped through to my New Quiz, but I'm still seeing the same blocky interface without the Module Next/Prev buttons.   Did the module feature get turned on over the weekend?   

0 Kudos
erinhmcmillan
Community Team
Community Team

Hi, all,

This feature is temporarily unavailable as our engineers have discovered some behavior that needs to be resolved. We'll let you know when we have an update.

Thanks,

Erin

erinhmcmillan
Community Team
Community Team

Hi, all,

This feature has been turned on again in all environments.

Thanks!

Erin