The Panda Pros -- Free 1:1 Expert Coaching for Educators

mloble
Instructure
Instructure

[UPDATE: As of 1 September 2021, the Panda Pros program has concluded. Thank you!]

As Chief Customer Experience Officer, my focus is on ensuring our customers are successful and having a good experience with our tools and teams. Today, I am excited to announce Panda Pros, a program that is laser-focused on helping you, the rockstar educators in our Instructure Family, as you ramp up for the new school year.

Starting next week (July 6 - September) we will be offering free 25 minute coaching sessions with Instructure experts to any educator who is interested and using one or multiple of our edtech tools. Experts will be available from 6 AM to 6 PM MT Monday-Sunday, to help answer your questions. I can imagine that these expert sessions will fill up fast, so I would recommend stopping what you are doing right now and immediately securing your free session with a Panda Pro. No...like really...why are you still reading this:)?

This is a great opportunity to have coaching sessions about a variety of topics: module best practices, instructional design, Speedgrader, strategies for formative assessments, Canvas Quizzes, accessibility, and so much more. We know educators have been through a lot, and we want to give back. So we are setting time aside for some of our top consultants to help answer any questions you have. More information about Panda Pros can be found at our website. Good luck with the new school year and have fun with our incredible consultants. Don’t forget to sign up today.

Keep Learning,

Melissa

9 Comments