Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course Pacing User Group Expectations

Course Pacing User Group Expectations

Welcome to this user group! We’re glad you are here.

This group is for institutions using the Course Pacing Feature Preview. Engage with our product team and share your feedback on this feature.

Want to get started with this feature?

• View the Feature Overview document in the sidebar.
  • Subscribe to this group for feature updates and news from the product team.

The Group Hub Activity section at the bottom of the page shows the latest updates to the group, which are organized into three sections:

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Comments

Can you please advise how I subscribe to this User Group as I would like to test the feature. I would like to test the feature in Beta and have enabled it in my account settings but it does not appear in my course setting or in modules. Can you please advise what I need to do?

Thank you

Wendy

@wendy4, on the landing page for the Course Pacing User Group there is a three-dot-menu towards the upper right that will let you Subscribe to activity in this space. You don't need to be subscribed to use the Course Pacing feature though, just to be notified of activity in this space.

It sounds like you enabled the Feature Preview in your beta instance already. You should see a checkbox to enable the setting in the course(s) you want to test in under Course > Settings (not a course Feature Option.) Once the box is checked and the settings are saved you'll see Course Pacing in the Modules.

Let us know if you're still unable to see/use the feature and we're happy to help.

Thank you, this is working for me now 😁

Embed this guide in your Canvas course:

Note: You can only embed guides in Canvas courses. Embedding on other sites is not supported.