Data export files have data from wrong tables.

sam_mcknight
Community Explorer

The past two mornings, a subset of files in the data export contain data from the wrong tables. Later in the day, we notice that the exports have been corrected. We use the CLI tool to download and unpack the data exports. Is this something others are seeing?

Examples

Wednesday April 1 at 3 AM - the unpacked submission_dim.txt file was an exact copy of submission_fact.txt. It contained all the data and headers that should have been in the submission_fact.txt. Pseudonym_dim.txt was an exact copy of the pseudonym_fact.txt file. The submission_fact.txt file contained the data from the submission_file_fact table.

By 9:45 AM when I reran the fetch through the CLI, the data files had been corrected.

Thursday April 2 at 3 AM - The unpacked account_dim.txt file, usually 57 KB, was 1.4 GB and contained all the data from the wiki_page_dim table.

By 10:45 AM when I reran the fetch through the CLI, the data files had been corrected.

We are submitting a support ticket too but I wanted to throw it out to the group here and see if others are having the same trouble.

0 Likes