Quizzes.Next for FFT Accounts

Jump to solution
Kelvin_Dean
Community Contributor

According to the image below, Quizzes.Next will be released on June 29 for all accounts. How do I contact my customer success manager if I want to try it out?

0 Likes
2 Solutions
erinhmcmillan
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi, Kelvin,

We're glad that you're excited to try out Quizzes.Next! Unfortunately, if you have a course in our Free-for-Teachers account, our product team has indicated that only paid accounts will be able to use Quizzes.Next for the time being. We've updated the timeline graphic in the Quizzes.Next group to indicate availability for paid accounts to help with clarification. Availability for FFT accounts will be announced at a future date.

Thanks!

Erin

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Hi, Ray,

I believe that the team needs to get further along in the feature development before they will consider opening it to Free for Teacher accounts; it may be available when we get closer to enabling New Quizzes for all accounts (and allowing institutions to use both for a bit). Check in to the New Quizzes User Group periodically to see updates and timelines, as they're constantly being monitored and adjusted. An update to the timeline should be posted soon.

Thanks,

Erin

View solution in original post