Dear Danielle- Studio Video Quizzes

DanielleLentz
Instructure
Instructure

Being able to create assessments that best fit your learners' needs is one of the many reasons I love the Instructure platform and the variety of products that are available for your institution to utilize. Video quizzes are becoming ever popular as institutions are continuously seeking ways to provide variety in assessments and checking for understanding. In this month's Dear Danielle video, we will take a look at how to build out video quizzes inside of Studio, along with best practices for data related to those video quizzes. I hope that by the end of this video, you feel empowered to create video quizzes that best support your learners' needs. 

Just as a reminder: these videos are aimed at helping you and your instructors with tips and tricks on all things Canvas! I get inspiration for these videos from your form submissions, so if you have not done so already, please make sure to fill out the form to indicate what you want to hear about next! You can fill out this form as many times as you would like and can pass it along to your instructors as well. Finally, if you would like access to all Dear Danielle videos, be sure to visit Dear Danielle: The Full Discography

Studio (7).png