In the spirit of former late night TV host Craig Kilborn (famous for "5 Questions"), here are some things that we have done prior to the start of the semester to ensure a healthy start to the school year...
- Offer face-to-face sessions for students who would like to come to one of our campuses and have a hands-on demo of Canvas.
- Started a department newsletter that was sent out to all faculty and adjuncts via e-mail.
- Offered Canvas Community 2.0 sessions for our faculty who wanted to know more about this space.
- Posted reminders as announcements to the Canvas Dashboard for faculty and adjuncts that they need to publish their courses and ensure their start dates were correct.
- Created two new resources over the Summer for faculty. One is called "Canvas Resources for Instructors at MPTC", and the other is called "Canvas Labs".
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.