Canvas LMS integration with Code.org

0 Likes
(5)

Is it possible to add a way to sync my code.org CSP course (Computer Science Principles) with my existing Canvas course? I think that would be a great partnership.  Code.org already sync's with google classroom (which I don't use) but not with Canvas.  

10 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

mayaatfcs
Community Explorer

I am interested in this too. It would be really painful to copy/paste assessments and Lesson introductions into canvas manually.

mcrosby2
Community Member

This is NEEDED. So many users use both Canvas and Code.org together!

maurissa1941
Community Member

I am interested as well to be able to use Code.org in Canvas. It is a much needed learning tool for our student in one learning platform to access their assignments. Thank you for your consideration. 

rmansfield
Community Member

Yes agreed

csmejkal
Community Member

I agree!  I have a whole list.

mellissa_cochra
Community Member

+1 here!  This would be so helpful!

alana
Community Explorer

I would also love to see this happen!

SujayRathnam
Community Member

That would be a great

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.