0 Likes
(1)

Please add "Adult Education" as a grade level

8 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Moderating

Thanks for sharing this idea, @molavides . Where are you seeing "Grade Level" as a Canvas feature?

molavides
Community Member
Author

Hi! I'm pretty new to Canvas, so I apologize in advance. One place so far is the Commons/filter. When searching for courses, it's a bit difficult to find Adult Ed courses because there's not really a spot they belong; it's not really K12, and it's not Undergrad or Grad, so the filters don't really help; I have to depend on key words to find what I'm looking for, which only works if the course/module creator has included those in their tags.

Thank you for your consideration!

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

Thanks for the reply, @molavides ! We've edited the idea so that it is specifically focused on a request for an addition to the grade level filter in Commons.

PPearson
Community Member

I second this request!

DebbieJensen
Community Member

We need a filter for  adult education as a grade level. There are multiple reading levels in adult ed and using the K12 levels is not useful for our needs.

blairroy
Community Member

Yes, we need the adult ed option for the filters to help us narrow down our searches. Thanks so much!

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.