Confetti for students

0 Likes
(1)

As a student who uses Canvas for important papers and assignments confetti while I turn them in would brighten my mood and even pursued me to stop procrastinating. While confetti is an option, only admins are able to add this to their classroom. While some others would rather not have confetti I feel students should be able to put them in their classrooms as they please for a more personalized approach to learning in an online environment. Along with making the confetti accessible to students, have a broader span of options on the appearance of the confetti itself.

🔎 This idea has been archived. While this idea isn't open for comments, it is an important part of Instructure’s idea conversations and development process. Contributions like this are valuable as Instructure prioritizes work on new or existing features.

2 Comments
CarrieEmmalee23
Community Novice

YAS QUEEN FRFR WE NEED 🎉🥳

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Archived

Hi @Jennah2 -

The Canvas Admin can enable Confetti for assignment submissions for your whole campus. There is also a way for students to turn them on/off for their accounts. I think it would be a great conversation to have with someone in the tech department on your campus.

How do I manage celebration animations in Canvas as a student? 

There is an idea already open for custom confetti. It was first brought to the Community for consideration in July 2021. I think it would be awesome for you to add your ideas to the discussion too.

Custom Confetti