cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Share of Modules

Direct Share of Modules

I would love to have to "Copy To" and "Send To" option available for modules.  Right now it is only available for assignments.

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas

For more information, please read through the Canvas Deploy Notes (2020-08-26)

(1)
10 Comments
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Yes, a whole module would be fantastic! 

Community Advocate
Community Advocate

That's interesting. The Canvas API lets you send modules but they haven't added those options to the module page yet. I just sent an entire module to a colleague via the API and it worked. Maybe they had some fine tuning they needed to do before they implement whole modules. 

Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Possibly a future release, but this would be great. 

Community Member

Create a "copy to" shortcut for copying modules from one course to another like the shortcut exists for assignments, pages, announcements, etc.  Having to "copy" the course, selecting specific items, and then selecting a specific module takes too long.

Surveyor

This would be very helpful!

Surveyor

Please, please configure the integration so that we can copy a module or an assignment from one module and immediately copy it to another course. Having to go to assignments and do multiple clicks and configurations is not a good use of my time. If the function works well within a course it should work well between courses. 

Eager to get some resolution on this. 

Thank you. 

Surveyor

This is sorely needed

Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: On Beta
Comments from Instructure

Entire modules and individual module items can be copied to another course and shared with another user.

For more information, please read through the Canvas Deploy Notes (2020-08-26)

The ability to copy a module without having to go through commons would be great and technically should be so simple to do...

Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Completed