Edit quiz banks

0 Likes
(1)

Please allow us to edit quiz banks after the quiz is created.  I can not modify what quiz bank a question group is associated with once the group is created.  I can modify the name, or how many questions are chosen, or the number of points, but I can not change the associated quiz bank.  It would also be helpful if you could associate more than one quiz bank with a particular group.  

Thank you

2 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

@Vandy1 

We're not able to move forward these suggestions regarding Classic (Old) Quizzes, in that our product teams are no longer developing new functionality on the code base for the old quiz tool, which is scheduled for deprecation.

The resources in the New Quizzes User Group should help you start trying out the new quiz tool in your live courses. If you don't see the ability to enable the new quiz tool in the settings area of your course, please reach out to your local Canvas admin for guidance on its availability at your school.

Thanks!

DeletedUser
Not applicable

For classic quiz, let’s say you have Bank A with 10 questions and Bank B with 8 questions.

Make a classic quiz, click “Find Questions”.

Choose Bank A, add any questions from there, create group, call it Group 1.

Then repeat again.  click “Find Questions”

Choose Bank B, add any questions from there, and choose Group 1 again.  (DO NOT create a new group, just choose the same group you already have made earlier).

And that’s how you add questions from multiple banks to a question group for classic quiz.

You can remove questions in that group at any time.