cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make editing ePortfolio pages more user friendly

Make editing ePortfolio pages more user friendly

(2)

In ePortfolios the Rich Content Editor is a bare bones version--no buttons to record media, no emoticons for comments, no way to switch to Html editor (for those of us who like things EXACTLY the way we want them). I want students to be able to vlog in ePortfolios without having to import from elsewhere and to be able to resize photos. 

4 Comments
margaux_devos
Surveyor

The Rich content editor functionalities for the comments on the ePortfolio would help us to use the comments for proper feedback and make use of lay-out options and media tools for giving feedback on the portfolio. 

nfreebern1
Surveyor

We want to use the ePortfolio as an assessment tool.  The record/upload media button would be great to have for self-reflection, audio recordings, etc.  I am curious as to why the GUI is different for the ePortfolio.  Please make it have the same functions as the rest of this tool.

teresa_mcallist
Surveyor

ePortfolio is an awesome feature. I have students create a portfolio of signature assignments and reflections. It would be great if they could record a video introduction using Studio or the Record/Upload Media tool that is available on typical pages in Canvas.  The features on the pages in ePortfolio are very limited. 

Mister_Poe
Surveyor

ePortfolio needs to improve its rich content editor. Just import the same content editor that's in Pages!