Mult-Assign

0 Likes
(1)

It would be great if I could create something in my sandbox and then just have to push it out to all of my individual courses and courses where teachers have added me as an instructor at once instead of having to go through and copy it to each one individually and then go into each course individually and move it to the appropriate module or space.  

Tags (2)
7 Comments
ctitmus
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Initial Stage: We're reviewing the new conversation

@conroykl,

Have you tried using blueprint courses?

Cody 

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Moderating

conroykl
Community Member
Author

I have a Sandbox course but also have multiple courses I am teaching and then ones I am an instructor in.  How do I copy something from my sandbox to multiple courses at once rather than having to copy to one at a time?

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@conroykl 

The quickest way to do this is to share the sandbox course to Commons and then import it into multiple courses at once, as described in the Import Resource section of How do I import and view a Commons resource in Can... - Canvas Community 

SLPSarah
Community Novice

As a special educator I have several courses and want to copy assignments to all of them. It would be great if when you clicked on "copy to..." it would let you select multiple options at once as I don't want to put everything I make into the commons. 

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@SLPSarah 

The idea being discussed here is to push out the entirety of a course's contents to multiple courses at once: both Commons and Blueprint are viable solutions for this. For your specific request, a conversation is already underway at Copying Assignments to Multiple Classes - Canvas Community 

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived