New Quiz: Preconfigured options

0 Likes

Hello.  I would like to suggest a new quiz option with already some of the settings ticked/enabled or disabled.  For example, IP Address and Proctorio settings enabled as a preset.  Less fuss for teachers and headaches for the IT staff.

Tags (1)
4 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Moderating

@ErwinBanzuela  Are you already using New Quizzes, @ErwinBanzuela ? I ask because this request appears to be directed at the quiz creation page for Classic Quizzes, which is slated for deprecation; our engineers are no longer developing on that code.

Thanks.

ErwinBanzuela
Community Member
Author
Hello Stefanie,

Yes, we are still using Classic, didn't know that it's getting deprecated.  The New Quiz choice doesn't seem to have the options we need for IP address filter and lockdown browser or am I missing something?  Please advise.

Thanks,
Erwin
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@ErwinBanzuela  Thanks for your quick response. New Quizzes has a completely different design, and some of the options (Lockdown Browser), for example, are enabled automatically. 

Since this idea is directed at Classic Quizzes, we've archived it. Once you start using New Quizzes in your live courses, please re-visit the Idea Conversations forum to search for New Quizzes ideas to support. You'll find resources for the new quiz tool in the New Quizzes User Group.

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived