New Quizzes timeslot for exam revision

0 Likes

Hey, 

The old quizzes has a function in which you can pre-set a moment for students to revise their exams after they have made it. New Quizzes does have certain options under settings, but there is no option to attach this to a timeslot. 

Could this be added?

Tags (1)
4 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Moderating

@FreavD 

I admit it's been a while since I used Old Quizzes, but I don't recall ever seeing that particular setting; perhaps it is described with different terminology? Please have a look at  What options can I set in a quiz? and let us know where that setting is. Alternatively, please provide a screenshot of the area where the instructor would enable that review period in a Classic Quiz. 

Thanks!

FreavD
Community Explorer

Hey @Stef_retired , 

I mean this section in Classical Quizzes:

FreavD_0-1618490417845.png

Maybe it originally had a different use, but we use it to set a timeslot where students can look into their exam. New Quizzes does not have the option to set the date & time for this.

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@FreavD 

Thank you for that screenshot! I apologize that I didn't immediately understand the request; it is currently the topic of conversation at  New Quizzes: Show and Hide Quiz Results by Date. Please add your comment and rating to the existing idea, and we'll archive/lock this one to keep the existing thread from branching off.

Thanks again!

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived