Pages Search Option

0 Likes

Can you make a search option for pages.  I have a lot of pages and sometimes I need to search for one to put in a module and there is no search feature.

🔎 This idea has been archived. While this idea isn't open for comments, it is an important part of Instructure’s idea conversations and development process. Contributions like this are valuable as Instructure prioritizes work on new or existing features.

Tags (3)
2 Comments
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@bettywright ...

If you are using these instructions to add a page to your "Modules" screen:

How do I add course content as module items?

...once you click on the "+" button to open up the window where you select your page, have you tried using the Ctrl+F option to find the name of your page?  For example, I have a page in my sandbox course called "Microsoft Teams".  After I clicked on the "+" button on the "Modules" screen, I selected "Page" from the drop-down menu.  I pressed Ctrl+F on my keyboard and then searched for "Microsoft", and it found the page name right away.

SearchFindModules.jpg

Hope this helps!

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Archived

hi @bettywright -

Thank you for sharing your Idea with the Community!

There is a similar idea open right now: Search bar when adding to modules. Since this Idea seems to align with yours, we encourage you to add a comment (you can even copy and paste what you have here!) to that conversation. Remember to rate the idea as well. 🙂

How do idea conversations work in the Instructure Community?