Spelling and Grammar

0 Likes

Please hire someone (I volunteer) to go back through these textbooks and correct spelling, grammar, and erroneous word usage. Not to mention blatant mistakes like repeating paragraphs instead of having the new content. With all the money being paid for this course, I would expect that someone took the time to edit them properly. Or give us a form template so that we can just submit the errors every time one is encountered. Let's at least make it better for future students.

🔎 This idea has been archived. While this idea isn't open for comments, it is an important part of Instructure’s idea conversations and development process. Contributions like this are valuable as Instructure prioritizes work on new or existing features.

Tags (2)
1 Comment
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Archived

Hi @StevenLercari -

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your course. You've shared this idea with the Instructure Community, and I think that these feedback and action items would be best for your instructor and institution. I hope that you're able to connect with them and share how these improvements would positively influence the student experience.