cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea Conversations

About Idea Conversations
In the Instructure Community Ideas space, you can share, converse, and rate idea conversations related to software improvements to Instructure products.

Filter Idea Conversations:

Canvas Conversations currently does not allow students to email 'All Teachers'. Instead, students must click on the name of each teacher they want to include in their message. This may work well in a ...
In providing feedback to students in the Assignment Comments area of an assignment, I often provide URLs to students.  Currently, the comments area is text only so students cannot click on the URL to ...
This topic was previously created but I feel it was prematurely closed. Given the majority of schools are still on the old interface (did I read approx 30% have switched?), I would like to re-open the...
TL;DR version:We need to have a way to archive courses (in batch and individually), so that its hidden from everything. Long version:At USU we are about to start our 15th semester on Canvas and our in...
Currently, we are transitioning from ANGEL to Canvas.  The addition of an Attendance Pin tool in Canvas would help our instructors transition from ANGEL to Canvas.  Many Face-to-Face classes (we call ...
When submitting an assignment using Google Docs through canvas our domain has so many files and folders shared to the domain that they all show up in the document picker option. This makes it impossib...
Currently, if a student navigates to his or her grades page within a course and clicks on an assignment they have NOT completed, it allows them to start the quiz for the first time from a button insid...
Please excuse the verbose title. Our faculty want the option to have assignments within an assignment group to be given the same weight even if they are graded on different point values. For example: ...
It would be excellent if the quiz tool enabled branching for adaptive learning. If quizzes were embedded into content then potentially students could be directed to a particular piece of content based...
  Idea open for vote Wed. January 6, 2016 - Wed. April 6, 2016  Learn more about voting...   It would  be easier when creating rubrics and outcomes if the "Ratings" scale could be inherited for each n...