Migrating from D2L to Canvas: Students
What is the purpose of this campaign?
The purpose of this campaign is to help former D2L students who are new to Canvas orient themselves with the new environment, and provide them with the necessary support to get started.
🔧 The 'Course Pacing' tool category should be toggled on before importing the campaign on to display the content. Click here to find out how to manage tool categories in your dashboard.
📌 Dashboard 📌 Course Home Page 📌 Announcements page
📌 Grades Page 📌 Discussions Page
- How do I manage my Canvas notification settings as a student?
- How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?
- How do I use the To Do list and sidebar in the Dashboard as a student?
- How do I use the Dashboard as a student?
- How do I view grades in the Dashboard as a student?
- How do I use the Course Home Page as a student?
- How do I view annotation feedback comments from my instructor directly in my assignment submission?
- How do I view assignment comments from my instructor?
- How do I view rubric results for my assignment?
- How do I approximate my assignment scores using the What-If Grades feature?
- How do I use the icons and colors in the Grades page?
- How do I view Announcements as a student?
- How do I reply to an announcement as a student?
- How do I edit or delete discussion replies as a student?
- How do I like a reply in a course discussion as a student?
- How do I subscribe to a discussion podcast as a student?
How can the impact of this campaign be measured?
Views on messages & links on support included inside messages
Views on support articles included in this campaign
Average tool adoption
Monitors have been placed on the following pages/elements as data points to define the use of the tool