Walkthrough: End of Semester Wrap-Up: Students
What is the purpose of this campaign?
The purpose of this walkthrough campaign is to empower students with helpful advice on how to wrap up their course(s) for the end of semester or year.
Note: You can tailor the campaign to your needs and include content for tools exclusively used in your institute.
🔧 The Modules, Assignments, Grades, and Classic Quizzes tool categories should be toggled before importing the campaign on to display the content. Click here to find out how to manage tool categories in your dashboard.
Find out where your walkthrough steps will show up
- How do I approximate my assignment scores using the What-If Grades feature?
- How do I download assignment submissions from all my courses?
- How do I know if I can retake a quiz?
- How do I mark a module item as done for a module requirement?
- How do I submit an online assignment?
- How do I use the Course Activity Stream as a student?
- How do I view Modules as a student?
- How do I view my grades in a current course?
How can the impact of this campaign be measured?
Views on messages & links on support included inside messages
Views on support articles included in this campaign
Average tool adoption
Monitors have been placed on the following pages/elements as data points to define the use of the tool: