Where can students upload "study notes" to access during a quiz?

mjpierce2
Community Member

I teach in an online environment.

I wish students to prepare study notes prior to taking a quiz.

I wish to have them upload these notes before the quiz.

I wish them to only have access to these notes, not other files while taking the quiz. I thought to create "Groups" with only the one student in each group. When accessing their group homepage, they have access to FILES, and ALL MY FILES, allowing access to other than their notes, which they uploaded to their group files. I can monitor the group files notes upload, but not "ALL MY FILES". 

I utilize Respondus LockDown browser, within which I place a URL to the root level of Canvas Groups as an outside resource to be allowed by Respondus. The LockDown browser does allow the student to get to only their group just fine. But the ALL MY FILES access by the student is an issue.

Can anyone suggest an alternative way students can access study notes they have uploaded?  Google Drive? Box?  The key is for students to only have access to this one file, and not any other folders/locations. Another key is to have a "root-like" URL so Respondus can provide access for students to get to their personal notes and no others. 

Thanks.

Labels (4)
0 Likes