Archiving Student Data Just Got a Whole Lot Easier

Published on ‎08-16-2021 09:11 AM by Instructure Alumni

Join Canvas customer Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota for a live stream this Thursday at 12:30 ET to hear how they are using a state-of-the-art solution to archive student data and course content. Saint Mary’s University and many other Canvas customers are finally saying goodbye to paying an arm and a leg to archive student data on their legacy LMS provider AND dealing with the burden of spending hours cleaning it up in order to push it to Canvas. They are now saying hello to a low-cost archiving option that allows them to quickly and accurately sync data to and from Canvas from the archives at the click of a button. You won’t want to miss this!

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Aug 19, 2021 10:30 AM MDT
End:
Thu, Aug 19, 2021 11:30 AM MDT
Labels (1)
1 Comment
JordanColes
Community Member

Oh, I remember this event like it was yesterday! It was one of the first I attended virtually. I found it so fascinating to tune into the livestream and soak up all the speakers had to say. You see, as a teacher juggling a myriad of student tasks and activities, the topic was incredibly relevant. Students write a lot of their own works, where they express wonderful thoughts on various important topics, such as https://edubirdie.com/examples/army-sharp/, so we don't want to lose them, but even more so to disseminate them. I mean, archiving has become my life saver! It's really exciting that we've spent the past few years honing and optimizing procedures in the education field.