How Districts and Teachers are using Canva for Education

Published on ‎07-23-2021 01:15 PM by Instructure Alumni | Updated on ‎07-23-2021 01:16 PM

Canva for Education is a visual communications platform with a mission to empower everyone in the world to design anything and publish anywhere. It's 100% free for K12 districts, teachers and students.  Canva recently launched an updated integration with your Canvas LMS. Now you can easily bring your ideas to life with over 60,000 ready-to-use educational templates from presentations, posters, newsletters, worksheets, lesson plans, book reports, infographics and more.  In this session, Jason Wilmot, Head of Canva for Education, will share how to get Canva set-up through your Canvas LMS. Then, you’ll learn from Christoper Giles, a District Technology Leader from the Beaverton School District, on how they’re using Canva for Education to foster collaboration and make learning fun, authentic and engaging!

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Aug 12, 2021 10:30 AM MDT
End:
Thu, Aug 12, 2021 11:30 AM MDT
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Comment
Sam41
Community Member

Using Canva in the field of education is incredibly beneficial, as for me. I can create visually appealing and engaging content. And I like that I can showcase some sort of creativity and enhance my presentations or projects. Usually, I use it along with PowerPoint, as I'm sure that it's highly effective in delivering information and summarizing key concepts. This resource https://edubirdie.com/powerpoint-presentations-writing-service helps me create good texts covering all necessary information on a certain topic. It's an exciting and captivating process. I like to do such kind of work for my college as it makes learning more interactive and enjoyable.