Interactive Instructional Video with Canvas Studio (begins at 1:50 PM Pacific Time)

2.png
Published on ‎08-15-2022 02:37 PM by Community Coach | Updated on ‎08-18-2022 10:17 PM

This event begins at 1:50 PM Pacific Time

Canvas Studio is a video hosting solution that integrates with Canvas. We can upload video files, import YouTube videos, and use it to make our own videos with a camera or do a screen recording. Studio’s automatic captions are accurate and easy to edit, and its interactive tools include quizzes and time-based comments. Finally, all student interactions are documented for analysis. In this workshop you will learn how to use Studio for interactive and effective video in your Canvas courses.

Featured Guests
Community Coach
Community Coach

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Aug 18, 2022 02:30 PM MDT
End:
Thu, Aug 18, 2022 04:00 PM MDT
Labels (2)
2 Comments
JesseAshabran
Community Member

Ready to go??

ProfessorBeyrer
Community Coach

Hi @JesseAshabran. I'm sorry I missed your message and I think I missed seeing you in my session. I updated this event with a link to the recording.

This was my first YouTube Live session (my other Instructure LIve events have been via Zoom) and I learned some things to make the next one better. What topics would you like to see covered? I enjoyed the session despite the rough start and am excited about doing this again.