cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Using Canvas to Go Paperless

The Dental Hygiene Program at Florida SouthWestern State College created cohort classes and used rubrics and ungraded assignments to track and grade every clinical competency in the program. Data collection changed from a paper-based, data entry system to a seamless online system. Reporting for accreditation is in one place, and student feedback is now immediate.

Presenter: Mary Myers​ - Florida SouthWestern State College

Location Map & Room: KOKOPELLI 3

Login to "Add a comment" below!

4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

This was a great session to attend!

Mary would you be able to send me your contact information as I have some follow-up questions regarding your presentation.

Thank you,

Fraz Ali

Highlighted
Community Member

Hey fra2007@qatar-med.cornell.edu​, if your questions aren't of a sensitive nature, you can always ask them right here and mmyers​ could answer them and the entire community would benefit from the added discussion. This is one of the things I'm really looking forward to since coming back from instructureon 2015​, sessions continuing to live and evolve here in the community.

Highlighted
Community Member

Sure!  It's mmyers@fsw.edu. Karen Molumby, the director of Dental Hygiene is kmolumby@fsw.edu. As Adam mentioned, I'd be happy to post to this disucssion thread, too! 

Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Video recording on YouTube Using Canvas To Go Paperless - YouTube 

0 Kudos
Top Kudoed Authors