cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aleverton
Surveyor

ePortfolio for Instructional Leader Candidates

As Instructional Leadership candidates prepare portfolios in support of their degree, the ePortfolio has been utilized to maximize presentation and project culmination opportunities while minimizing student and faculty frustration. The organization process was daunting but a knowledgeable designer and an adventurous instructor took on the task and transformed the challenge into a streamlined process for faculty and students while still conforming to accreditation requirements.

Presenter: Audra Leverton​ - University of Montevallo

Location Map & Room: KOKOPELLI 1

Login to "Add a comment" below!

4 Replies
jdarrow
Surveyor

Hi Audra - great presentation on how you introduced eports to students.

You mentioned that students were given an eport handout, 8 pages as I recall. It that something you could share? I'd greatly appreciate it if that's possible.

Jenny

aleverton
Surveyor

Jenny,

We are working to remove all of the student and school/system references that are in the material before we can provide the link to you. I had no idea there was so much in this portfolio! The handouts and PPT will be posted along with the link as soon as everything is clean.

Thanks,

Audra

aleverton
Surveyor

Here is the link to the sample ePortfolio. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to email me or drop a note here.

-Audra

IL Sample Portfolio

jdarrow
Surveyor

Thank you Audra, this is very much appreciated!!