cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Getting Started with Canvas in 10 Steps (Students)

The student-version of the 10 steps to getting started with Canvas was in response to our faculty asking for resources to share with their students. In the end, this was one of our most popular training resources. We invite you to download and adapt our version to meet your campus’ needs! Attached are both an EPS (editable) and a PDF version of the guide. Check out our faculty-version of the checklist!

cdelaney@sju.eduandy.starr@sju.edu

Getting Started with Canvas in 10 Steps (Students)

20 Replies
Highlighted
Explorer III

Is anyone else having any problems downloading either the EPS or PDF files in this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor

This looks very useful however when I try to download the file it doesn't work. It says there's nothing there. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Glad to know that it is not just me.  I have the same problem with the faculty version.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor

Is there a timeline of when the downloads will get fixed?  We desperately need this, and the download fails!  I have been able to locate the English version on Google Images, but not the Spanish.   Thanks so much!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Thank you for letting us know about links within documents being broken (in addition to some pre-existing external links to documents still not redirecting).  For what it is worth I was still able to download this infographic, not by clicking on the links below the displayed graphic but by clicking on the graphic itself and then using the download option in the pop up window.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks again for letting us know about the issue with the attached files not being accessible on migrated documents.  The attached files should remained accessible.  We have reached out to the migration engineering team for follow up.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor

I tried downloading both versions of the 10 steps to canvas success (EPS & PDF). I was able to download both but when I click on them it says that it can't open the file. Any suggestions? I would really like to familiarize myself with the document. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

That is the same experience that I have had.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

When I click on the image of the infographic I get an option to download the file in a format that opens in Textedit on my Mac.  From there I was able to save it as a PDF and attach to this reply.  Can you access the PDF version?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi All,

It appears that the engineers have now fixed the root problem.  When I click the attachments I am able to download them in the apparent file formats.  Would one of you please confirm whether or not the attachments are now working for you?

Thanks,