Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lori_campbell
Community Member

Update a Proposal for InstructureCon

Jump to solution

307449_Divider3.png

I submitted a proposal today for InstructureCon 2019. I want to add a co-presenter. Whom should I contact to do that?

Thanks!

307546_Untitled design (6).png

InstructureCon 2019

Help Others by Answering Questions

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

@816c37bca4eae28 ‌, send an email to instructurecon@instructure.com to update the proposal information.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@816c37bca4eae28 , from previous years if your proposal is accepted they will provide a chance for you to make updates and revisions, liking adding a co-presenter. 

Would that work or would you like to see if you can add it before they review proposals?

Kona

lori_campbell
Community Member

Actually, my co-presenter will be released to go if he is approved to present. Also, he is a professor at CSU-Fullerton. I think it would boost the likelihood of the proposal being accepted. So I just need someone to email that information to.  Thanks!

Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

@816c37bca4eae28 ‌, send an email to instructurecon@instructure.com to update the proposal information.

rbagent

I haven't even seen the submission area for proposals. I hope it's not too late!

I got the link from my administrator. The conference is in July, so there's plenty of time. Right now, this is the only thing published: InstructureCon Hits the (Long) Beach / Canvas LMS Blog 

I found the link at the top of the home community page. It's one of about 5 rotating banner posts. Not easy to find. Deadline is Feb. 22nd. 

Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

Everyone, the website and registration for InstructureCon 2019 are now live! Instructurecon | Canvas Instructure | Edtech conferences 2019