cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cgurysh
Community Participant

Canvas for Curriculum Mapping and Sharing

We are interested in developing ways to use Canvas to help with our curriculum mapping. We are looking to be able to create courses for a subject area that include Unit plans (with associated standards), resources for particular units, assessment options. The idea would be for teachers to be able to pull ready made activities, etc. into their Canvas courses. Is anyone doing this and/or have any advice or models to share?

3 Replies
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @cgurysh ​! I went to an awesome session at InstructureCon that leveraged Canvas to house curriculum. could be a really great resource for you.

cgurysh
Community Participant

Thank you so much. This looks like it will be extremely helpful!

klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi!

Thank you  @cgurysh  for submitting this question! Based on your inquiry, I feel that this is a better discussion than a question that has a single “correct” answer. However, because another Community member has clicked the “I also have this question!” button, I am unable to convert it to a discussion for an ongoing conversation.

Because it is my goal to clean up the K-12 space before the end of 2018 so only the only open questions are those that are still relevant!

With that goal in mind, I am going to mark this question as “Assumed Answered” so it is removed from the list. The status will not prevent Community members from contributing and continuing this conversation! 🙂

Community Onward,

Kristin