Observer Locked from Quiz

Jump to solution
ckofeldt
Community Participant

I know Observers are held to the same requirements and prerequisites as students, but I thought once a student was past those they could see the body of the quiz- not the questions. Observers for us are getting a locked notice even after students have taken a quiz. Is this always the case?

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @ckofeldt ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Community, and I saw that your question has been sitting here unanswered for well over two years.  #supersadpanda‌  I'm not sure that I have an answer for you, but I did want to check in with you to see if you've been able to come up with any solutions on your own since you first posted this question back in September 2016.  I'm in higher ed, so we don't use the "observer" role much at all, so I'm not sure if any updates that have been released by Instructure have helped to resolve the issue/question you had, or if this is still an on-going issue.  If you could please come back to this topic to post an update for us, that would be helpful.  Also, hopefully by me checking in with you, this will bump the topic back near the top of discussion pages temporarily so that someone might see it.  Thanks, Courtney...looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

View solution in original post