Research Participation Request - Technology acceptance

fr3361
Community Novice

Dear Faculty,

My name is Ayse Begum Aslan and I am a PhD Candidate at Wayne State University.

I would like to invite you to participate in an online survey about faculty acceptance of learning management systems in higher education. It will take approximately 5 - 10 minutes to complete this survey.

In order to participate, you must be an instructor at a higher education institution in the United States. If you want to participate, you can use the following link to access the online survey:

https://waynestate.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jQbCKWT9UGSE61

This study is completely voluntary, so you may withdraw at any time. Your responses will be kept confidential. Participants can receive a free 30 minutes consultation on learning management system and course design upon contacting the researcher. There is no compensation for participation.

If you prefer to enter your email address, which is optional, a summary of the results of this study will be shared with you so that you can learn more about LMS acceptance in higher education.

If you have any questions about participating in or learning more about this research study, please reach me at fr3361@wayne.edu

If you have questions or concerns about your rights as a research participant, the Chair of the Institutional Review Board can be contacted at (313) 577-1628. If you are unable to contact the research staff, or if you want to talk to someone other than the research staff, you may also call the Wayne State Research Subject Advocate at (313) 577-1628 to discuss problems, obtain information, or offer input.

Thank you in advance for your participation. I look forward to your input!

Ayse Begum Aslan, Doctoral Candidate

Learning Design and Technology Program

Wayne State University

2 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hello,  @fr3361  Welcome to the Canvas Community! We've shared this to the Higher Education‌ group to give it greater exposure to the appropriate audience. Rather than posting multiple yet identical questions/prompts to different areas, did you know that you only have to create it once? After it's saved, you can use the Share button at the upper right to share the question to any other group of which you're a member.

fr3361
Community Novice

Thank you so much! I didn’t know that. I really appreciate any help spreading the word about the survey.

Thanks a lot!