Workday ERP and SIS

guilera
Community Participant

Any schools using Workday for their ERP - Student Information System?

8 Comments
kburkes
Community Contributor

Our school is switching to Workday over the next two years.

jemling1
Community Participant

We are in the process of moving to Workday.

ajerde01
Community Member

My school is also in the process of switching. If anyone is up for a conversation about this, please let me know!

bickley_tl
Community Participant

Our school is joining in on the move to Workday. Would love speaking with others on their move.
Good, bad, experiences, etc. 

JFMadden
Community Member

We're in the process of switching to Workday right now. I'd love to get input on the switch. This isn't easy at all!

KelliBrenner2
Community Explorer

We are in the process of switching to Workday and working on the WD/Canvas integration.  Has anyone setup the API yet?  If so, any issues/lessons learned?

NickChevalierUT
Community Explorer

I’m with The University of Tampa and we were the fifth school to implement Workday Student. We recently switched to Canvas in Fall 2023 and currently use Workday as our SIS.

While I am not a Workday expert by any means, we do have a dedicated Workday Solutions team and an integrations architect who designed our current SIS integration based on our previous one with Blackboard.

To anyone reading this who is also a Workday Student user: if you are planning to attend InstructureCon 2024, I’d be happy to meet up and discuss our experiences!

Happy to discuss our experiences with anyone interested in the meantime!

- Nick

KelliBrenner2
Community Explorer

Nick, 

How did you integrate Workday to Canvas?  Are you sending csv files or using an API?  Thank you!