View a Question on the Tracker

Jump to solution
AndreaCochran
Community Member

I have an inclusion teacher that is trying to view the question used during an assessment. When she goes to the tracker, she has each standard listed in it. If she hovers over the colors (remediation, proficient, etc.), she can see where it says external score. When she clicks on the actual color, it sends an error message that states, "There was a problem opening the assessment. Please close performance grader and try again." 

All of my inclusion teachers are having this issue, but it isn't happening in all of their trackers. This makes me think something isn't clicked right or something has been left off. 

Thanks so much for your help.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
TammieWilliams2
Instructure
Instructure

Hi Andrea!

Thanks for asking this question!  The ability to click on a remote score and view the assessment does require that the assessment's privacy setting is set for the users to view within the district.  The original assessment creator would be the one who would be able to update this privacy setting by clicking on edit and updating.  If you are experiencing a different issue, you may want to submit a support ticket with all of the details (teacher names, tracker name, and an assessment that is giving the error message).  Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes