New Quiz Multiple Choice Problem

Jump to solution
bratsj58
Community Participant

I opened my module this morning in preparation for a Zoom with my ESL students. In checking one of the New Quizzes, I found that there were little arrows next to some of the correct answers in multiple choice questions. I checked "Preview" and found that the arrows were also visible there. This has never happened before. I tried to monkey with the questions, switching the "correct" answer to one of the others. Still the arrows are there. Any ideas?

teacher view.JPG

Preview view.JPG

0 Likes
1 Solution
bratsj58
Community Participant
Author

Thank you both. I ended up just deleting those correct answers completely and typing them in again. When I tried "copy & paste" before deleting, that did not work. The quiz was from a course I imported from last spring, but I hadn't had trouble with any other one. Some kind of corruption, though, might have been the problem. Out of 15 multiple choice questions, there were only 5 that appeared that way. And James, looking at the HTML would have been interesting, but I'd already fixed them when I saw your suggestion. That will be something to do if it ever happens again. Thanks again!

View solution in original post

0 Likes