Problems Copying New Quiz from previous to current course

MelissaMullins1
Community Member

"Copy To" a current course has unexplicably quit working altogether for me.  "Send to" (myself) and then adding to current course doesn't work either.   They just don't show up in the new course.  I've also tried "Duplicating" the quiz (which makes quiz-copy in old course) and then copying to or sending to new course, workarounds that have worked for me in the past, but doesn't work now.  I thought maybe "export content" then "import content" would work but that seems like a lot of work and the export goes to a zip file in my computers download folder that I don't even know how to work with.

I got someone on the phone from Canvas last week and they walked me through a long fix/workaround which did work but involved going into the actual course settings and copying some things over which does not seem ideal to me and I don't want to do every time. 

Is anyone else having issues/ know what's going on with COPY TO?  I can always open the quiz in the old course and recreate it with my banked questions but that's not ideal either especially for longer Exams.  FYI these quizzes have only ever been New Quizzes, no migration issues involved.  THANKS!

0 Likes