cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Learner II

How to print student's completed quiz?

Jump to solution

One of our faculty needs a hardcopy of a student's exam results to talk with them about plagiarism.

I can see how to print just a quiz (no student interaction) from the Teacher perspective, but how to print the results of a quiz for an individual student, please?

Using "Save to PDF" or "Print Preview" only allows for one page at a time in both Chrome and Firefox.

Are quiz result pages purposefully made difficult to print?

Thank you for your help.

Bridget Irish

Curricular Technology Support | Canvas Admin
The Evergreen State College

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

Bridget,

From Speedgrader you are correct; it's difficult to print and I think it's due to how frames are used on the page.  Try this:

• Go directly to the quiz
  • Click the Kabob icon and select Show Student Quiz Results
  • 300612_pastedImage_1.png
  • Click on the name of the student that you want to view the quiz from.  This view of the quiz should print correctly with the entire quiz and not just a single page.

Rick

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

Bridget,

From Speedgrader you are correct; it's difficult to print and I think it's due to how frames are used on the page.  Try this:

• Go directly to the quiz
  • Click the Kabob icon and select Show Student Quiz Results
  • 300612_pastedImage_1.png
  • Click on the name of the student that you want to view the quiz from.  This view of the quiz should print correctly with the entire quiz and not just a single page.

Rick

View solution in original post

Rick,

Many thanks!!! This was exactly what I needed after driving myself crazy trying to get this info from Speed Grader.

Working with Canvas is sometimes like playing one of the grandkids' video games. You navigate around a magical world but sometimes you just have to know that standing in some random place and jumping will release a magic tool you need for the rest of the journey.

Surveyor

This is working for a classic quiz. What about a new quiz? How can I print a graded quiz for one student?

Agreed - I can't seem to find a similar path for New Quizzes.