Lecture Capture needs you!

The content in this blog is over six months old, and the comments are closed. For the most recent product updates and discussions, you're encouraged to explore newer posts from Instructure's Product Managers.

Amaramaya
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Product Blog Headers -- 1200 x 200.png

Do these words cause sleepless nights because your current tool is not fit for purpose? Or maybe you love your lecture capture experience and would love to see Canvas adopt some of this functionality.

Whatever the software and reasoning, we are here to listen.

Come along and speak to our Studio product manager @AkosFarago and share what lecture capture means to you and your institution. What would it look like in a Canvas world? 

We would love to hear from you all as we start our discovery sessions into lecture capturing, understanding the use cases and also what a perfect tool would look like. 

We are running a live/zoom meeting on Monday, 14th November, at 1 pm GMT.
Please register to share your thoughts. The link to register is here

The content in this blog is over six months old, and the comments are closed. For the most recent product updates and discussions, you're encouraged to explore newer posts from Instructure's Product Managers.

5 Comments
Mikee
Community Participant

Would be interested, but can't attend at midnight local time - any chance of a different session, or a recording to review later?

Amaramaya
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@Mikee i will share the recording with the different regions and if needs be we can try and do more sessions to accommodate time zones 

Mikee
Community Participant

Thanks @Amaramaya - did the recording happen? I didn't see a post/link in my travels (it's entirely possible I've missed it!)

Amaramaya
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@Mikee we actually decided to do regional sessions. APAC and NORAM will be booked in for the new year.

Amaramaya
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Since this post, we have had a tremendous amount of interest in providing discovery feedback. So to streamline the process and make it less time-consuming for institutions, I am linking an initial discovery feedback form here.

This way, all feedback and use cases are shared with teams regardless of time zones etc. The feature teams then will review all feedback and reach out with clarification questions or potentially set up further/individual calls where they see the need, including sharing screenshots of environments and processes.

Thank you for providing your valuable feedback.
Amara