The Impact Course Reports tool allows instructors to view activity and tool adoption reports for specific courses in real-time. When installed, the Impact Course Reports tool is accessible via the Canvas Course Navigation.
To install the Impact Course Reports LTI in Canvas, please read this Impact guide.
What is LTI 1.3?
The LTI 1.3 version provides more robust security measures, enhanced user data privacy, and improved user experience. It offers heightened protection against various cyber threats by utilizing OAuth 2.0 for secure authentication and empowers users with greater control over their data privacy, adhering to the IMS Global LTI Advantage framework.
If you are still using the LTI 1.1 version of Impact Course Reports, please upgrade to the LTI 1.3 version to ensure that your users are leveraging the version that is most aligned with best practices in the edtech industry.
In order to upgrade to LTI 1.3, you will need to follow these steps:
Remove the LTI 1.1 version of Impact Course Reports in your Impact Dashboard
- In Global Navigation, click the Settings button
- Under your General Settings, you will see an Insights section, where you can find Course Report LTI settings
- Click the X next to your LTI 1.1 Key
Remove the LTI 1.1 version of Impact Course Reports in Canvas
- In the Admin Menu, open the Settings page
- Select the Apps tab
- Click View App Configurations
- Click the settings cog next to your Course Reports LTI 1.1 App
- Click Delete
3. Follow this guide in order to configure LTI 1.3
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.