Sven Aelterman's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Listing all question groups in a quiz

Hi, Many of our quizzes are set up using question groups that use questions from assessment question banks. Based on retrieving the submission data, I now want to retrieve the actual quiz question...

05-29-2019

Quiz Submissions API: are inactive enrollments (no longer) included?

Hi, Many months ago I started a project to extract quiz results by question and by student. I am quite confident I got a Postman collection working that gave me all the quiz submission events for a ...

05-28-2019

Working with Assessment question bank

The API documentation at Quiz Question Groups - Canvas LMS REST API Documentation mentions an assessment_question_bank_id value. The API documentation doesn't seem to have a section on ques...

11-13-2018

Retrieving users in course with email does not work

I have the following (relative) URL to retrieve students from a course and include their email address. The student users are returned, but the email attribute is missing from the JSON. I may be usin...

10-17-2018

Join the Postman API Network

Postman (https://getpostman.com) offers an API network where publishers can make collections available with samples. The API network is at Postman | API Network Featured. I think adding Canvas to t...

03-20-2018

Quizzes Submissions API returns empty list

I am attempting to get the results of quizzes (by question by student, because the available student analysis report isn't great for importing in our data warehouse) using the API. This call results...

03-13-2018

Suggestion for Canvas: Join the Postman API Network

Postman (https://getpostman.com) offers an API network where publishers can make collections available with samples. The API network is at Postman | API Network Featured. I think adding Canvas to t...

03-13-2018

Get course by course code

Is there a way to get a particular course by its course code instead of its ID or SIS_ID? For example /api/v1/courses/course_code:mycoursecode I know the obvious answer is to retrieve all courses a...

03-12-2018

.NET/C# Wrapper for API

Is there anyone who's built a .NET library to wrap common Canvas API calls? It seems that most are questions here are reinventing the wheel. It would be nice to have a library (official or not) that ...

05-04-2017