schjen's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Google Slides Editing after Posted to Google LTI 1.3

Hello Everyone!  I am hopeful someone can help me out. I have a digital interactive notebook that I want to put into Canvas for my students. What I am wondering is, when I put it into Google L...

09-27-2023

Discussion Advice

Hello! I want to add discussions to my course this year. I have watched the videos and read many posts and am not clear about using one discussion or adding a new one each week. I am most likely ove...

09-13-2022

Canvas Credential and Elementary Aged Students

Hello! I am wondering if Canvas Credentials are usable with elementary-aged students. In the past, badging was not available because of COPPA requirements that Badgr didn't meet (the last time I loo...

09-06-2022

HTML Floating Pictures on a Page

Hello! I am trying to design a page with a picture floating to the left. I am ok with HTML and have been successful in getting the image to float where I want. However, I am stuck in moving the tex...

03-22-2022

A-Z Clickable Links on Pages Index Page

As I was forever scrolling today on my Pages page, I was thinking that it would be a timesaver to have a clickable A-Z across the top to jump to a page that is later in the alphabet this would be hel...

11-19-2021

Canvas App Slides Embedded Hyperlinks Not Working

Hello! I am trying to use the Canvas Student iPad App in the latest version with a Google Slides Presentation that is embedded on the page with hyperlinks. The embedded Slide works perfectly. Howev...

11-15-2021

Arranging Graphics and Text on a Page

Hello!  I am not finding exactly what I am trying to figure out. What I am wondering is if there is a way to create a "text box" similar to a PowerPoint slide or Google Slide and have graphics...

11-03-2021

Download Video From Inbox

Hello! I have multiple video files that students have sent me using inbox. Some are opening as embedded videos and others will not download. They were recorded on Chromebooks. Is there a way to dow...

10-17-2020