lettgo583's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

[SpeedGrader] Add student name to individual submission downloads from within Speedgrader

Problem statement: When downloading a submission from Speedgrader (using the annotated document download), the student name is not currently added to the download (like it is when using the bulk dow...

08-19-2022

Roll Call Attendance Tool - create assignment inadvertently

Has anyone else had the experience that when just exploring the Attendance tool, it created an assignment?  It was very disconcerting to find that an assignment was created when I did not e...

03-29-2022

Gradebook - need automatic way to reduce final grade by X points for unexcused absences

We need a way to automatically reduce students' final grades for unexcused absences.  The roll call tool doesn't allow for grade deductions and is based on a percentage vs straight deduction p...

03-07-2022

Gradebook - need automatic way to reduce final grade by X points for unexcused absences

We need a way to automatically reduce students' final grades for unexcused absences.  The roll call tool doesn't allow for grade deductions and is based on a percentage vs straight deduction p...

03-02-2022

Ability to use annotations when grading discussion in Speedgrader?

Will the Discussions Redesign include the ability for instructors to annotate when grading discussion posts in Speedgrader? It would be great if that can be added!  I noticed this in some earl...

01-31-2022

[Courses] Issue with copying linked course files -- Linked files are not being copied

I'm trying to use the "copy to" feature to copy a page into another course. The page has links to assignments and quizzes. However, when I do the "copy to", it doesn't bring over the assign...

12-09-2021

"Copy to" doesn't include items linked to in that page

When using the "copy to" to copy a page into another course, it does NOT bring in other pages that are linked to in that copied page.  It would be helpful to have this changed -- so we don't h...

10-26-2021

Using Google Drive and course integrity issues

I'm having some challenges understanding the value of an instructor using a Google Drive file in their course -- where the link stays the same from term to term (as intended), but the content of that...

03-31-2021

Course integrity issue using Google Drive files -- need to understand push for using Google Drive

I'm having some challenges understanding the value of an instructor using a Google Drive file in their course -- where the link stays the same from term to term (as intended), but the content of that...

03-30-2021