EmileSorger's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

GoSignMeUp New Account Creation Issue

We use GoSignMeUp to register students and in running some tests, there seems to be an issue related to new users creating accounts.  It appears that Canvas has depreciated some elements related...

12-23-2020

Creating an RSS feed of Course Activity

We are looking into ways to display the activity that occurs in one of our courses publicly.  Much like a student gets notifications, we'd like to push those notifications out to a public w...

12-16-2020

Using Roll Call attendance as a Module Completion Requirement

We have not used roll call at all yet and are looking into what it can accomplish. Can anyone speak to whether it can be used to require that students attend one or more zoom meetings as requirements...

12-06-2020

Amazon S3 Videos

A teacher who I am working with has all of his videos (not an insignificant amount) stored using Amazon S3.  The issue is that the player that he uses to display the videos on his website is not...

11-27-2020

Changing a user's SIS ID in the UI

In some instances such as students registering late for a course, I am adding them manually in the UI rather than via a csv import.  I am having trouble assigning users their SIS ID this way, se...

11-25-2020

Copying Groups within a Group Set

Hi, Has anyone been able to copy a group within a group set?  I am trying to create a template for teachers to work with students within groups and be able to copy it when a new group needs to...

08-10-2020

Video assignment url

Hi, I have a somewhat complex need and am hoping for some help. Students are using audio and video as submissions to a course assignment.  I am trying to find where the url's of those su...

03-26-2020

Usage Rights Settings

I am trying to enable usage rights in a course such that I can make folders within the "files" section visible or invisible to students.  I cannot find the settings to do so anywhere, I have adm...

01-16-2020

Mobile App Sub-Account Theme

Hello, I manage several sub-accounts and want to make the themes on the mobile app consistent with those on the web.  As of right now I have adjusted the theme using the theme editor which looks...

10-25-2019