Hide navigation in embedded google slides

lnorris1
Community Novice

I have created an interactive google slide show for a professional learning course for our teachers and have embedded it on a page in Canvas. The idea is to "lead your own learning" by clicking on parts of the slide that will advance you to a particular point in the slideshow to learn more. I do not want users to navigate the slideshow on their own, but instead by following the prompts on the slides. I have tried different coding in the html but cannot seem to get it right. I did end up hiding the navigation controls at one point, but the slideshow ended up too small. Here is the hyperlink to the google slideshow: Student-Centered Learning - Google Slides Here is the embed code: <iframe src="https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vS5fbVqoYFuZTaE5TKcDyL5Se8vVNNHZPtE5vu6LyJhM1NKs7dbj..." frameborder="0" width="960" height="569" allowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

I'm not sure which one you may need. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! Laurie

Users who also had this question