Why don't my items banks show up in either course as item banks? and How can I get those questions/items banks copied into my new SIS created canvas course?

lperry3
Community Novice

I created a Canvas course under my school district instance that they assigned me. However, they just connected to SIS Aspire and that sent me new courses. I tried to copy my course I designed over to the new SIS created course and everything looks great except my assignments created in quizzes next and my item banks did not transfer. When I try to manage my item banks to bookmark them for transfer in my course I created it shows no item banks. I go into assignments and then quizzes next and create a quiz and click on Item banks and it shows all 15 of my item banks and the hundreds of questions I have created. Why don't my items banks show up in either course as item banks? and How can I get those questions/items banks copied into my new SIS created canvas course? All my courses are on my same school district instance. This is so frustrating. Please help. I am thinking there are directory issues somewhere within Canvas. Another issue I have is that my outcomes show up under my outcomes tab but when I try to attach an outcome to a rubric or quiz they don't exist either. Again frustrating. I attached my screen shots of my question banks that exist but yet don't exist. 

Users who also had this question