Cannot Edit Page

davidh1
Community Participant

I have been back and forth with Canvas support all day today and I just wondered if anyone else has experienced the issue I'm having. I have a particular course shell I have been using as my "base" to export content to my other course shells this summer. One page (just one of the nearly 40 or so) is somehow locked and can't be edited or deleted. I can go into "Edit" mode and tinker, but when I click "Save", nothing happens. It refuses to save. It looks like any other page in terms of settings. If I "Duplicate" the page to try to edit a copy, the duplicate is also locked--can neither be edited nor deleted. If the page is imported into another shell, the problem travels with it.

I can, however (in html mode) copy all the html, create a new page, and edit and save that. I can also use the incognito mode of the browser and edit and delete that way. Thinking it was a cookie/cache issue, I cleared all browsing data (from all time). Problem still there. It is totally strange and I have no idea.

0 Likes
Users who also had this question