Thursday, June 18, 2015 at SILVERADO: SILVERADO 1
Starts at 3:15 PM · Ends at 3:45 PM, MST (America/Denver)
Developing LTI apps provides wonderful opportunities to meet the needs of Canvas users, leading to greater satisfaction and learning. This presentation will briefly discuss the gaps filled by the Tuck School of Business with LTI apps. A step-by-step approach to build a performant LTI app will then be presented.
Sorry for being very late putting the apps up, but here is the first app up on GitHub:
- ChrisHuston/Announcement-Master · GitHub
- ChrisHuston/Assignment-Router · GitHub
- ChrisHuston/Event-Signup · GitHub
- ChrisHuston/Individualizer · GitHub
- ChrisHuston/Network-Analyzer · GitHub
- ChrisHuston/Session-Logger · GitHub
- ChrisHuston/Submission-Viewer · GitHub
- ChrisHuston/Wiki · GitHub
- ChrisHuston/Quiz-Times · GitHub
Feel free to reach out to me with any questions on usage or customization for the above apps.
Presenter: Chris Huston - Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College
Location Map & Room: SILVERADO 1
Login to "Add a comment" below!
SILVERADO: SILVERADO 1